Thursday, April 5, 2007

How To Build-Up Your Confidence

Are you a person with low self-esteem or sometimes not certain of your own actions and work? Do you suffer from a low level of confidence? Do you always question your abilities or even worry so much about the opinions of others that you end up not doing anything?well, if you are; there’s one simple remedy for this conscious state of being; and that is to feel certain that you will succeed.

Have you ever wondered why is it that you have such low confidence?
You have such low confidence because you are thinking in between of succeeding and not succeeding.
You feel certain in one minute, but you have that thought of feeling failure in the back of your mind. You don’t actually tell yourself you will fail, but its just sitting there and looking at you “while sipping coffee”.
The trick is to know that you will succeed; to see and feel that you will succeed. I don’t mean for you to boast, but come out there and know there will be no setbacks or problems. At times, we can’t avoid obstacles but at least we have control of our thoughts and emotions that will build that confidence.

You could also use the power of music. For an example, before I have have big games, I pump myself up through my IPOD with high pumping adrenalin Hip Hop music to boost my confidence just before warming up. It lets me relax and focus on my success.

You could also use the power of your past successes and remember that feeling when you succeeded and transcend the past into your current situation. You will instantly have that inner power to boost up your confidence.

So, the next time you’re not feeling certain of yourself or you’re told numerous times by others that you don’t have the confidence, just remember to always see, feel, and think success.

Change your words from, “I will not fail..,into…,I will succeed.”

http://mypersonaldevelopmentblog.blogspot.com/

No comments: