Saturday, February 23, 2008

Turn Your IPOD into a Portable Educational Tool

I would like to share with you how I have turned my IPOD into a one stop entertainment and learning tool in which I can carry and have access to everywhere I go. I have uploaded so many podcasts/and business coaching material that my IPOD is not just an entertainment gadget to watch videos and listen to music, but it has become my audio/video library in which I can listen and watch podcasts/business coaching/business videos everywhere I go. I would listen & watch my educational material during traffic jams, before breakfast, during lunch, brunch, before/after dinner, and before I go to bed at night.

It has become very practical to those especially in constant travel as it also lets me focus by keeping the intensity alive within me to reach my goals. It has turned my days more appealing as having my IPOD around lets me always up-notch my energy level to succeed.

I suggest any of you who own an IPOD and is also in, “Pursuit of Freedom From The 9 to 5 Paradigm”, to transform your gadget into a portable educational tool.

It helps so much when you start to lose your energy level, focus or intensity in carrying out your days in seeking delayed gratification.

Keep learning and practice, practice, practice.

No comments: